Are you looking for an administrative assistant job in the UK? If so, you are in luck! There are many opportunities for administrative assistants across the country. You can get to work in a public, private, or non-profit sector. Administrative assistant jobs are in high demand, as they provide essential support to managers, executives, and other staff members.
Administrative assistant jobs can vary in terms of duties, hours, pay, and benefits, depending on the employer and the location.
We have multiple openings in the country from both private and public employers for Administrative Assistants. There’s opening for both full-time and part-time employment seekers. This could be the perfect opportunity for you to work with reputable employer in the country.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Timely and effective answering and directing of incoming phone calls, emails, and messages
- Scheduling and organizing meetings, appointments, and events
- Preparing and editing documents, reports, and presentations
- Filing and managing records, data, and information
- Requesting, sourcing, ordering and maintaining office supplies and equipment
- Performing general clerical and administrative tasks
Job Skills and Required Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Basic knowledge of computer software such as Microsoft Office, Google Suite, or QuickBooks
- Pay strong attention details
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Impeccable interpersonal skills
- Friendly and positive attitude
- Willingness to learn and follow instructions
- Able to multi-task effectively
- Capable of thriving under pressure
Below are some of the benefits enjoyed by Administrative Assistants in the country;
- Competitive salary and bonuses
- Health insurance and pension plan
- Paid vacation and holiday leave
- Professional development and career growth program
- Friendly and respectful work atmosphere
Administrative assistant jobs can be rewarding and enjoyable as you can help the office run smoothly and efficiently by providing valuable assistance and communication.