If you are looking for a rewarding and exciting career in the wellness industry, you might want to consider applying for a massage therapist job in the UAE. The UAE is one of the most popular destinations for tourists, expats, and locals who seek relaxation, rejuvenation, and healing.
As a massage therapist, you will have the opportunity to work in some of the most luxurious and prestigious spas, hotels, and clinics in the world.
We have multiple openings in the country from both private and public employers for Massage Therapists. There’s opening for both full-time and part-time employment seekers. This could be the perfect opportunity for you to work with reputable employer in the country.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Providing various types of massage treatments to clients
- Assessing the clients’ needs and preferences, and customizing the massage accordingly
- Maintaining a clean and hygienic work area
- Following established health and safety standards and protocols
- Keeping records of the clients’ medical history, feedback, and progress
- Promoting the spa’s products and services, and upselling when appropriate
- Working as part of a team and collaborating with other therapists and staff
Job Skills and Required Qualifications
- High school diploma
- Valid massage therapy license and certification
- Previous experience is a must
- Good communication skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Friendly and positive attitude
- Willingness to learn and adapt to different cultures and environments
- Exceptional multi-tasking skills
- Capable of thriving under pressure
- Reliable and dependable
Below are some of the benefits enjoyed by Massage Therapists in the country;
- Competitive salary and incentives
- Health insurance and retirement plan
- Paid vacation and holiday leave
- Training and career advancement program
What are you still waiting for? Apply today and start your journey as a massage therapist in the UAE. We wish you all the best in your career.