Are you looking for a laundry attendant job in the UAE? If so, you are in luck! There are many opportunities for laundry attendants across the country. Laundry attendant jobs are in high demand, as they provide essential services to wash, dry, and iron various textiles and garments.
Laundry attendant jobs can vary in terms of duties, hours, pay, and benefits, depending on the employer and the location.
We have multiple openings in the country from both private and public employers for Laundry Attendants. There’s opening for both full-time and part-time employment seekers. This could be the perfect opportunity for you to work with reputable employer in the country.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Sorting and separating the laundry according to the type, color and fabric
- Loading and operating of washing machines, dryers, and ironing machines
- Adding and measuring the appropriate amount of detergent, bleach, and other chemicals
- Checking and inspecting the quality and condition of the laundry equipment and machine
- Reporting any damages or stains to the supervisor
- Folding, hanging, and storing the laundry in the designated area
- Following established health and safety rules and regulations
Job Skills and Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Friendly and positive attitude
- Goal-oriented and passionate
- A reliable and effective team player
- Effective communication and organization skills
- Capable of lifting heavy objects
- Able to stand and bend for extended periods
- Pay strong attention to details
- Able to multi-task effectively
- Availability to work shifts, weekends, and holidays
Below are some of the benefits enjoyed by Laundry Attendants in the country;
- Competitive salary
- Potential tips
- Overtime pay
- Health insurance plan
- Paid vacation and leave
- Friendly and multicultural work environment
Laundry attendant jobs can be rewarding and enjoyable as you can help the business run smoothly and efficiently by providing clean and fresh laundry.