Are you looking for a cleaning job in Canada? If so, you are in luck! There are many opportunities for cleaners across the country. You’ll work with others in residential, commercial, or industrial setting. Cleaning jobs are in high demand, as they provide essential services to keep the environment clean, safe, and comfortable for customers, clients, and employees.
Cleaning jobs can vary in terms of duties, hours, pay, and benefits, depending on the employer and the location.
We have multiple openings in the country from both private and public employers for Cleaners. There’s opening for both full-time and part-time employment seekers. This could be the perfect opportunity for you to work with reputable employer in the country.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Dusting, vacuuming, sweeping, and mopping floors and surfaces
- Cleaning and sanitizing bathrooms, kitchens, and other common areas
- Requesting and sourcing for cleaning chemicals
- Timely and effective emptying and disposing of trash cans
- Reporting any damages, repairs, or maintenance issues
- Following established health and safety protocols and standards
Job Skills and Required Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Friendly and positive attitude
- Goal-oriented and passionate
- A reliable and effective team player
- Effective communication and organization skills
- Capable of lifting heavy objects
- Able to stand and bend for extended periods
- Pay strong attention to details
- Able to multi-task effectively
- Availability to work shifts, weekends, and holidays
Below are some of the benefits enjoyed by a Cleaner in the country;
- Competitive salary
- Potential tips
- Overtime pay
- Health insurance
- Retirement plans
- Paid vacation and holiday leave
Cleaning jobs can be rewarding and fulfilling, as you can make a difference in the lives of others by providing a clean and comfortable space.